As I like brownies and espresso, I created a recipe which uses raw espresso and cacoa powder. Hope you like it as I do :=)
|40gr||Espresso coffee (fine)|
- Preheat oven 180 degree celsius
- Line baking sheet in over tray
- Mix sugar and espresso until completely mixed
- Add eggs-one-by-one when incorporated
- Add well mixed cocoapowder and flour into butter
- Bake 30-38min at 180 deg
- Cool 30 min on a rack before slicing
Some ingredients, butter cut into cubes.
Melted butter and incorporating sugar and other dry ingredients.
Mixing in every egg individually.
The dough whisked consistency.
Mix the flour into it.
Finished dough ready to be baked
First sight at the oven.
Cut into cubes after cooling it